The Elephant Dreams Collection illustrate imaginative scenes where elephants are placed in whimsical settings. The menagerie of statement rings evoke the splendors found in everyday life set in wild whimsy. These fanciful designs are all hand sculpted and cast to create one of a kind masterpieces. Cast and fabricated in mostly sterling silver and accented with gold, red bronze or patina to add dimension to the pieces. Rings: A flat bottom was uniquely designed to enable the piece of art to stand on its own and be showcased when not being proudly adorned on your finger.
- A One-of-a-kind / Handcrafted design.
- Materials: 14k Gold, 100% recycled Sterling Silver (.925) & Red Bronze.
- 15% of the the proceeds will be donated to an elephant conservation organization.
- Bovar Jewelry partnered with U.S. Friends of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (DSWT).
- (27) Twenty-seven of (31) Thirty-one ring, Wall Art: Daydreaming Under a Shady Tree, What's it like to Fly - Part I, & Earrings / Necklace: The Golden Ones proceeds will be donated to U.S. Friends of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Rings included in the partnership are denoted below with a DSWT logo.
- (4) Four of the (31) Thirty-one rings proceeds will be donated to a separate elephant conservation organization.
- Free USPS Priority Shipping (Signature Required) is included.
- Questions? Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone at 213.814.8204, or contact form at the bottom of the page.